DoulaMe JUST RIGHT
$1,300 (Value $1,700)
My Doula services will include:
We will have an initial consultation to “feel out” if you are comfortable with me and discuss your priorities for the birth day.
After I am hired, I come to your home for two prenatal visits and we will cover the following topics:
- Health history
- Birth preferences and birth plan
- Prenatal and postpartum support
- What to bring to the hospital – mom and baby
- Doula comfort techniques
- Back up Doula's contact info
- Stages and signs of labor
- Helpful birth and medication videos
- Medications used after delivery for baby (to best understand your rights)
- New born care
- Breastfeeding (advanced)
The pre-labor sessions are meant to be informative and allow for you (and your partner) to ask questions so you are more confident with what will occur on the birth day and after. We will cover additional information regarding infant care and breastfeeding.
As your Doula, I am reachable by phone, text and e-mail to answer additional questions and hear updates as your pregnancy progresses.
During labor I meet you in your home, birthing center or hospital and I provide many soothing techniques (counter-pressure, comforting touch, coached breathing and emotional support with continuous encouragement) while holding space for informed decision making by you. After your baby has arrived I stay with you and assist with initial breastfeeding needs. I typically stay 1-2 hours after the baby is born.
I provide one post postpartum visit 1- 2 weeks after you and the baby have returned home. During this time together we discuss the birth and I provide additional resources for you and the baby regarding postpartum care.
JUST RIGHT package Includes:
- Unlimited Email, text, Skype and phone support
- 2 prenatal meetings at your home (90 Minutes each)
- 1 additional prenatal visit to discuss breastfeeding and newborn care (90 Minutes)
- Attendance at labor and birth
- 1 postpartum home visit